Second Level Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Second Level Support Engineer (m/f/d)
- Processing requests from First Level Support, customers, and partners systematically.
- Acting as a liaison between First Level Support and various company departments.
- Coordinating with Third Level Support for complex issues.
- Conducting regular stand-up meetings for knowledge exchange and ticket status updates.
- Serving as a point of contact for partner and customer support queries, handling international support across different time zones.
- Contributing to the creation of Knowledge Items and Best Practices, including web sessions for partners or first level support and addressing customer queries.
- Managing technical issues, assisting customers, and overseeing projects in customer environments.
- Collaborating with QA and Development teams to address technical problems, verify patches, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in describing typical customer environments, deployment plans, and providing remote support for end customers, including identifying errors and developing workarounds.
- Strong customer orientation and experience in leading technical projects.
- Proficient in developing solution concepts and managing IT security projects.
- Structured, analytically inclined work approach.
- Excellent IT knowledge, particularly in Windows operating environments, AD/Meta-directories.
- Confident demeanor, effective language and communication skills, strong rhetoric abilities.
- Experience in professionally engaging with customers via various channels (phone, email, etc.).
- Disciplined in handling customer-related information and promptly acting on insights from customer interactions.
- Very good proficiency in both German and English, both written and spoken.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.