Head of Configuration Management (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Head of Configuration Management (m/f/d)
- Lead, coach and further develop a team of configuration management engineers, responsible for build & deployment processes, related tools and procedures.
- Further enhance our source code management system (SCM) and design processes how teams contribute code changes to the products.
- Define, deploy and continuously improve the CI / CD tool chain and internal build standards or methodologies connected to it.
- Setup an artifact management & ensure releases get assembled correctly.
- Ensuring that all established processes and tools adhere to security best practices and are compliant with relevant regulations and standards.
- Enhance and maintain different environments (physical or virtualized) for building software and running tests against different hard-/software setups.
- 2+ Years in a leadership role for software and or hardware development teams.
- Proven working experience in an agile environment.
- Brought knowledge about build automation tools and CI/CD pipelines.
- Proven track record in using modern source code management systems based on git.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Intercultural skills as well as strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Desirable / Optional:
- Experience of information security technologies and architectures
- German language experience a plus
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.