Tax Manager (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Tax Manager (m/f/d)
- Support Finance Team in tax matters in monthly, quarterly and year-end closing under IFRS and HGB.
- Act as Business Partner and Process Owner for tax processes.
- Contribute to ongoing documentation of business transactions and process implementation in Transfer Pricing.
- Handle individual inquiries across various areas of tax law and provide support in operational tax projects.
- Assist in managing domestic tax audits.
- Collaborate with different teams (Accounting, Controlling, Treasury, Legal, M&A, HR) in a cooperative manner.
- Serve as a competent contact person for tax consultants, auditors and tax authorities.
- Report to and work closely with the Director Tax.
- A degree in business administration with a focus on taxation or a degree as Diplom-Finanzwirt.
- Successful completion of the tax advisor exam is desirable.
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position in an industrial company and/or in a tax consulting/audit firm.
- Independent, responsible, and structured way of working with a distinct hands-on mentality.
- Strong analytical thinking and judgment along with a high level of solution-orientation.
- Excellent German and English language skills, both written and spoken.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate global culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative environment.
- Many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth.
- Personal coverage by travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and a company pension plan.
- Access to specific education programs.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work hybrid & mobile, independent time management.
- Challenging tasks and close cooperation with a competent team.
- A dynamic company where teamwork and relationship management are valued.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.