HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Providing support and guidance for employees and executives in all personnel-related matters.
- Crafting and aiding in the negotiation of employment agreements.
- Establishing trustworthy and constructive collaboration with relevant departments and employee representation.
- Implementing measures at the local level and coordinating HR issues.
- Actively participating in the implementation and optimization of HR processes.
- Ensuring adherence to HR processes and standards while contributing to selected HR projects.
- Hold a degree in Business Administration with a focus on Human Resources, Labor Law, Business Law, Psychology, or equivalent.
- Have relevant HR Generalist experience, preferably in an industrial company.
- Proficient in negotiating and drafting company regulations with employee representation.
- Solid knowledge of labor law, social insurance law, and works constitution law, including Bavarian Metal and Electrical Collective Agreement.
- Strong service orientation, commitment, and enjoyment in working with people.
- Confident demeanor, pronounced advisory skills, openness to change, effective communication, and teamwork.
- Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken German and English for international collaboration.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.