Controlling Manager FP&A (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Controlling Manager FP&A (m/f/d)
- You monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- You oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plans, and Modeling tools.
- You perform ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- You produce Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
- You improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand.
- You develop financial models and analyzes to support strategic initiatives.
- You analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- You support senior management teams and department heads with in-depth analysis.
- You prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- You have 5+ years' experience as Manager in Financial Planning and Analysis or within a similar function discipline.
- You gained leadership skills and comprehensive experiences in leading global and virtual teams.
- Your Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills are advanced.
- You are familiar with common ERP and BI systems.
- You are highly organized and apply the highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- You can articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- Your ability to think creatively, have a high level of commitment, and be self-motivated is extremely pronounced.
- You demonstrate the ability to roll up and work in a hands-on management capacity.
We offer you:
- Many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth.
- Personal coverage by travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and a company pension plan.
- Access to specific education programs.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work hybrid & mobile, independent time management.
- Challenging tasks and close cooperation with a competent team.
- A dynamic company where teamwork and relationship management are valued.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.