Business Partner Finance (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Business Partner Finance (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements according to IFRS and HGB as a Certified Public Accountant (m/w/d).
- You will provide support for subsidiary companies regarding accounting and disclosure issues.
- You will execute relevant entries in main and subsidiary ledgers for the company.
- You will be responsible for determining and recording provisions and deferrals.
- You will report to our Head of Finance in close collaboration.
- You will serve as a competent point of contact (m/w/d) for auditors (m/w/d) and tax consultants (m/w/d).
- You will actively participate in special projects.
- You have a commercial education and have completed further training as a Certified Public Accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter).
- In your professional career of at least 3 years, you have focused on accounting and have a strong proficiency in financial statement preparation according to HGB (German Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) – Knowledge of IFRS is considered a bonus.
- Ideally, you possess SAP knowledge.
- You exhibit an independent, structured, and flexible work approach, along with effective communication and persuasive skills.
- Your profile is rounded out by very good proficiency in both written and spoken German and English.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.