Senior Software Developer for TS (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Senior Software Developer for TS (m/f/d)
- Design our software, analyze problems and ,implement your solutions independently focusing on C++ development and network protocol.
- Develop complex software modules together with the developer team.
- Develop according to the product roadmap and implement customized projects with individual customer requirements.
- Optimize our performance for handling large amounts of data.
- Successfully completed your studies in computer science or a comparable education with relevant professional experience in the field of modern software development.
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in C++, while Python and Bash are an advantage.
- Already used tools for code analysis and optimization such as Clang, Valgrind, and code reviews.
- Sound knowledge of network protocols and the programming of corresponding applications.
- Knowledge of complex client-server architectures.
- You have already developed under Subversion on Linux systems and environments.
- Database know-how, ideally in connection with PostgreSQL.
- Good English language skills in written and spoken form.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate global culture characterized by a constructive and cooperative environment.
- Many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth.
- Personal coverage by travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and a company pension plan.
- Access to specific education programs.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work hybrid & mobile, independent time management.
- Challenging tasks and close cooperation with a competent team.
- A dynamic company where teamwork and relationship management are valued.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.