Software Trainer & QA Engineer for TS (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Software Trainer & QA Engineer for TS (m/f/d)
- Develop, implement, and deliver technical training as it relates to the organization's products.
- Cooperate with relevant software developers, QA testers, technical writers, and others to update training materials and ensure the accuracy and effectiveness of courseware and supporting materials to align with new product releases.
- Create training concepts for different customer requirements and adapt to the customer's desires.
- Compile training content, as well as for the technical and organizational preparation of customer training in cooperation with the back office, system engineering, development team, and customer support team.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding training and provide support to customer's inquiries regarding the training.
- Make use of modern presentation options and create training videos.
- You have a college or university degree or excellent work experience and have conceptual knowledge of fundamental theories, principles, and practices in telecommunication.
- You have working knowledge and experience as a coach.
- You are flexible to provide remote and/or onsite training (travel worldwide).
- Your strong communication/presentation skills ensure a confident appearance.
- Fluent in German and English in spoken and written form.
- You continue to build knowledge of new technologies, product solutions, and customer requirements.
- You provide feedback from training sessions to internal entities for improvements and new opportunities.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.