Project Manager for TS (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Project Manager for TS (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the technical project management in close cooperation with customers and partners allocated to you.
- You lead the technical project management including the technical supervision of development, test, and support resources.
- You develop technical solutions for partners and customers and set up the project roadmap.
- You cultivate cooperation with customers and partners and expand these relationships continuously.
- You support our sales activities as technical pre-sales manager.
- You have an academic degree in a technical discipline as well as several years of professional experience as a project manager.
- You have a good technical understanding and ideally experience within the telecommunication industry.
- You are familiar with modern telecommunication networks, network elements, and protocols.
- You recognize and understand our partner's and customer's needs.
- You are sociable, goal- and solution-oriented and conscientious.
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.