Scrum Master for TS (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Scrum Master for TS (m/f/d)
- Training and coaching of teams in applying agile values, principles, and practices.
- Monitoring of progress and performance as well as tracking of project deliverables and financials.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Facilitating agile events, meetings, and decisions making.
- Responsibility for demonstratable development outcomes (e.g. demo, product delivery at the end of sprint).
- Influencing team and organization to take over responsibilities and building up a productive work environment.
- University degree in engineering, business, project management or related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the areas described.
- Problem-solving skills for facilitating meetings.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability for empowering teams and to continuously improve them.
- Very good communication skills, in German and English.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.