Product Owner for TS (m/f/d)
Utimaco is a worldwide supplier of professional cyber-security solutions and is based in Aachen, Germany. Since 1983, Utimaco develops hardware security modules and compliance solutions for telecommunication provider regulations. Utimaco is a world-market leader in both segments. Customers and parters of Utimaco in all parts of the world trust the company's long-term, proven reliability and investments protection, as well as its many certified IT security standards. Utimaco stands for recognizes product quality, user-friendly software, excellent support and trusted high security-made in Germany.
To further strengthen our Corporate Unit we are looking for a: Product Owner for TS (m/f/d)
- As a Product Owner you are responsible to maximize the value of the product in an interdisciplinary team. Among others, researching, observing and analyzing the market is one of the main parts of your work.
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the requirements management in close cooperation with the product managers and project management. This means that you need to elicit requirements as well as request the necessary information from all involved stakeholders for specification and feasibility.
- It is essential that you combine the different interests of the Product Management and Development divisions.
- You create, maintain, and manage the product backlogs by collaborating with the different Scrum teams. Here, your task is not only to prioritize, but particularly to clearly describe and implement the user stories.
- You define the topics of the review meeting and present the results at the end of a sprint in cooperation with the corresponding teams.
- You and your team design the agile processes as well as our product roadmap.
- University degree in business informatics, computer science or an equivalent qualification as well as several years of relevant professional experience.
- You have several years of experience particularly in the role of a product owner and/or in project management.
- Knowledge in using development tools like Git and Jira is an advantage.
- Good conceptual skills as well as a good aptitude to communicate constructively and distinct ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
- A strong focus on results as well as full professional proficiency in English written and spoken.
We offer you:
- An open and friendly corporate culture characterized by constructive and collaborative interaction.
- A flexible working hours model that can be adapted to individual needs.
- Personal protection through international travel health insurance, private accident insurance, and support in the form of company pension schemes.
- Professional and personal development through targeted training opportunities.
- Free beverages, fresh fruit, and sweets.
- Participation in sports programs such as running events or back training.
- The opportunity to unwind with a round of foosball or PlayStation.
DO YOU FEEL ADDRESSED?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.